OMG..
Posted Saturday, September 13, 2014 // September 13, 2014
OMG..
It's been long time, I think about 4 months
I didn't write my blog XD
Sry, I was too busy in my study

Time fly extremely fast
Now has already September
3 more months is new year, OMG
I think nothing had happened these few months
Just feel like after this semester I am going to practical, AGAIN!
Suck...

These few months, I follow a guy in Youtube name Pewdiepie
He is a gamer and he plays lots of game such as horrible, pointless and funny games
You can subscribe him on Youtube
He is awesome and handsome too XD

I am also watching some anime as well, Konjiki No Gash Bell
Awesome anime
Buying things from Taobao
Presenting my assignment, lots of assignment have to do
Hearing some Japanese song as well as English song
Watching Youtube
Playing online and offline games
HAHA, nothing special in these few months

I have to go now.
See you guys next time
STAY AWESOME!!!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

... Back to the blog?

http://cheryl-lifeway.blogspot.com/