Working at Tune Hotel~~
Posted Saturday, January 10, 2015 // January 10, 2015
Hello XD
Long time no see XDDD
In the previous article
I mentioned that I was having my internship in 2015
It's time!!!
Before that, some of my friends and I were going to interview some hotels
Such as Renaissance Hotel, Hotel Maya, Novotel and so on
But in the end, we chose Hotel Maya due to some reason
But 1 of my friend wanted to choose Renaissance, but she don't dare to go alone
And Renaissance also offer very nice benefits to her
But she still works with us at Hotel Maya, including me, 3 people were working there

However, on the 1st day that we were working
We met a lot of rules, so she kept asking one of my friends to go Renaissance
Then they asked me want or not
Then I thought, if they both go to Renaissance, then there is no point for me to stay at Maya anymore
Therefore, we all decided to resign although that day was our 1st day to work

We lied to HR and told them actually we were internship (actually we are not under an intern anymore)
Then HR was very angry and ask us to go back now and give back everything she gave us this morning
After that, she told us the allowance for the internship is RM200 only

FUCK YOU LA
RM200, how can I survive?
And the fucking HR don't want to hire us, never mind la
I don't even care for it
I don't really fucking care

Therefore, we started to find other jobs
The job that offers us is from Ossoto Spa
But seriously I'm not so interested
Because the salary is a bit low, the HR offer me Customer Care Assistance RM1400 per month
Attendant allowance, and shift allowance
The problem is I have to work night shift everyday, is EVERYDAY!!!!
And CNY also cannot take off =(
Therefore, I chose not to work there
I found another job also is Customer Care, but Executive
RM1800 per month plus RM200 language allowance
Not bad right?
Because I'm fresh graduate and I still haven't get my certificate also
But they still can offer me this high salary
Therefore, next monday, they asked me to go the KLIA 2 to training in Tune hotel

I need to prepare now,
See you
Bye!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

... Back to the blog?

http://cheryl-lifeway.blogspot.com/