Tired of working
Posted Thursday, May 7, 2015 // May 07, 2015

Hey guys
I have been working at tune hotel for a few months
But I realise I'm so freaking tired
1 week I have to do one or twice ot
I have to work until 9pm
Although it is not every day
But I still feel so tired
I met a girl named Denice
She was the receptionist
We used to train together in the hotel
But now she had resigned
I used to eat with her every day
But now I have to eat alone every day
Feeling so tired
And the job is suck
Answering calls, talking with the stupid customers
But seriously,
The only things that I learnt from the hotel is how stupid is some of the customers

All in all, this is the last job I work in customer service
Before that, there has some other company called me and asked me to interview
I was thinking, fuck you why didn't you call me earlier.

Fine, tired of working this job
I'm planning to further study
Not sure want to study at KDU or Berjaya
So confuse
By the way
I have to continue working
See you there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

... Back to the blog?

http://cheryl-lifeway.blogspot.com/