Kdu LIFE???
Posted Sunday, March 6, 2016 // March 06, 2016
Hi All~~
It has been a long time since I don't have time to update my blog.
How are you all doing?
I hope you are good.
I resigned in August 2015
I started my University life in September 2015
So I just finished my 1st semester
It was tough
OMG
I never thought that KDU would be so freaking hard
And the other student in there are so weird
Everyone like to sit alone
They like to speak English
But my friends and I are talking Mandarin
Because I am not good at English =(

Although I survived the 1st semester
But this semester is so hard
I have 6 subjects to study
Although this semester has 6 months to study
But I still feel like there is not enough for me T^T
I'm so tired
I'm sick of studying T^T
I know I should enjoy my study life
But I just can't
Haizzz
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

... Back to the blog?

http://cheryl-lifeway.blogspot.com/