Posted Wednesday, March 20, 2024 // March 20, 2024

 Hello Everyone!!!

I would like to share some good news: I have a boyfriend!! Finally!!!

I always tell my friends that I will be alone until I die, but now, it seems like I am not going to die alone. 😆

Here is the story of how I met him:

We knew each other from a game called MapleStory. It is quite famous during my time in college. 

We used to train together and went for bossing. But then he was flirty, he flirted with every girl he met including me. LOL!

I also liked to flirt inside the game but only with girls. But he flirted everyone including guys.

Maple was having an event in Times Square back then and our Guild Leader was asking everyone to join and it was the first time I went for a game event. I was quite brave to go out with stranger that time and we did not even see their face and just went out with them! I have been quite impressed up until now! 

So I went to a movie with them and that's all! LOL!!

But he added me on WeChat after 2 days. My first question for him was "Why did you add me to the Wechat?"

I could not remember what he said, as it was 7 years back. He started asking me to go out with him every week and I was so exhausted as I was working in Tefal at that time (please refer to my previous post if you want to know how miserable my life was in Tefal). I was too lazy to go out with him at that time.

But I tried to go out with him every weekend and I knew he was interested in me but he had yet to propose until 1 day, we went out as usual, watched a movie and window shopping. I told him that I was cold while watching the movie. 

He held my hand!!! And that's all!! LOL!!

So I asked him if you seemed like me on WeChat. He said, "Yes, I like you but I just did not know how to express myself." Then I said you didn't seem serious!! I told him he had to confess in front of me. 

Thus, he came to my house 1 day and my parents were not home that day. He confessed to me and said he would care for me for the rest of his life and would not act childish. (he is 2 years younger than me)

I accepted his confession and still be with him up until now! Like every couple, we had many sweet times and arguments until today. He proposed to me in 2022 and we are planning to register our marriage this year (maybe) or next year (if things change).

This is what he looks like!! Skinny type!! 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

... Back to the blog?

http://cheryl-lifeway.blogspot.com/